Katelyn and Aubrey started school last month. Aubrey started preschool at "Sunshine Square". Her teacher is Miss Leslie. She loves going to school and is often caught singing songs about the days of the week. She was the special leader during "A" week and took "A"nimal crackers for snack. Katelyn started second grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Mortensen. She has been riding her bike to school with the neighborhood kids. She is reading on a second and third grade level. Katelyn said, "I am really excited to go back to school!" On parent/teacher night (SEP) Mrs. M said Katelyn has the best handwriting in the class.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
School Days
Katelyn and Aubrey started school last month. Aubrey started preschool at "Sunshine Square". Her teacher is Miss Leslie. She loves going to school and is often caught singing songs about the days of the week. She was the special leader during "A" week and took "A"nimal crackers for snack. Katelyn started second grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Mortensen. She has been riding her bike to school with the neighborhood kids. She is reading on a second and third grade level. Katelyn said, "I am really excited to go back to school!" On parent/teacher night (SEP) Mrs. M said Katelyn has the best handwriting in the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute Cute!!! I am so excited that you now have a blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see how everything is going and the pictures are darling.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are adorable! I am so excited you have a blog and I can stop in and see all of you anytime:)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is darling! Fun to see all of the pictures!! The girls look so proud to be starting school!! FUN FUN FUN!!
ReplyDeleteThey look excited to start school. Aubrey has the cutest curly hair. We love it.
ReplyDelete