Friday, November 6, 2009

Annie and the princess

Aubrey was the princess "Snow White" for Halloween
She makes a beautiful princess!

Katelyn decided to be "Annie" for the ward Halloween party.
Grandma Mona helped us out with the dress-up clothes.
We love Grandma Mona!

"Annie with her dog Sandy"

It was very special to me that Katelyn decided to be "Annie" for Halloween. As a young girl, I loved Annie and I even had a Annie dress and dog Sandy. Our family went to St. George this summer and saw the play. My girls have fallen in love with her, much like their mother. You can often find one of my girls singing songs from the play.
"Tomorrow, Tomorrow - I love you!"

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Katelyn looks fabulous as Annie!! Great job on the costume and I love the dog!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the dog accessory :)

    ReplyDelete