
We went with our friends, the Breagger's, to cut down our Christmas tree this year. Josh and Heather have a family cabin that we stay at each year. The event of cutting down our Christmas tree is quickly becoming our family tradition. The kids enjoy the adventure and mom and dad enjoy just seeing how big of tree we can chop down this year. We are actually standing in front of the tree we chose this year. No, it's not the big one on the right. It's the skinny one behind us. The tree never looks very big out in the woods until we get it home and we hope it doesn't grace the ceiling. This year our tree was around 11'8". Thank goodness for vaulted ceilings.

Keeping each other warm.

"Really, are you just going to sit me here in the snow?"

Partners in crime.
"Cutting down the Christmas tree." -Aubrey
First, I am surprised that you made the trip to get a tree this year after your memorable experience last year....still it looks like you had a great time. Andrew and the girls must be quite the trio. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad you came back! It wasn't that scary last year, was it? Okay. Maybe a little scary...
ReplyDeleteWhat CUTE photos!! I of course LOVE the picture of Andrew in his UTAH coat and puppy hat!! Good memories!! I love that you keep your tradition of finding the perfect tree no matter what!!
ReplyDelete