Monday, November 8, 2010

HaLloWeEn

Everyone was in the Halloween Spirit this year, everyone except Mom! Dave was a bowling nerd, Katelyn Dr. Evil, Aubrey a princess, (she definitely has the hair for it!) and Andrew a Firefighter.  The family all dressed up for our annual Ward Halloween party.
Katelyn wanted to be Dr. Evil this year.  Everyone was surprised by her pick, they thought she was too sweet to be evil.  I think she had a great idea and she executed it well.  She was very scary, all her little friends loved the body parts!
The kids had a lot of fun with their costumes.  After a visit to the Braegger house (Thanks Heather!), the kids decided that it would be fun to dress up in something new. LtoR: Andrew (skunk), Aubrey (bunny) & Jensen (ghost).
We all love the skunk costume.  It has been a favorite in the Braegger household and ours!  Aubrey was the skunk a few years ago and still remembers it.  I think this costume couldn't be more fitting for Andrew, he is a little stinker!
Kids getting ready to head out for Trick or Treating.
It was a rainy and cold this year.  Dave and I have a understanding.  If it's a cold year for Trick or Treating, he's taking the kids out.  I am not one who likes the cold.

2 comments:

  1. I love that we can share! They looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute kids!! Fun Halloween costumes! Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete