Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Katelyn

Katelyn had a birthday full of fun, family and friends.  Check out my creative birthday cake.  It took me all day to come up with that idea.  I like to keep things simple.


Katelyn has a lot of fun cute friends.  It always makes me happy to know Katelyn has such good friends!
I loved how Aubrey wanted to be a part of everything.  She kept up with the big girls all night.


We played a lot of fun games.  The party had a secret agent theme.  The girls spent the night solving crimes, clues, and riddles.  This game was a who's who.  The girls had to determine who's baby picture belonged to who.
The Pink Ladies vs. The Football Players
The agents needed to change their identities and quick!  This was a big hit at the party.  There is nothing better than dressing up like a goof ball and running around the house!

 Katelyn loves her new snuggie.  She loved all of her presents.  A big Thank You to everyone!


 We also celebrated her birthday with Grandparents Sunday afternoon.  Yea! More presents! A special thanks to Great Grandma Munns and Uncle Cory for coming to our celebration.

Aubrey and Andrew each received a little something extra special.  Thanks Grandma Mona.  The Thomas Engine whistles and plays the Thomas theme song.  Can I just say that I woke up this morning to the Thomas theme song over and over again... it was at least a good hour this morning of Thomas......Thanks Grandma Mona, I think.

4 comments:

  1. I remember like it was seriously yesterday coming to see the brand new Katelyn at the hospital...I can't believe it was NINE years ago!!! I love the cake idea, it looks like a really fun party! Happy Birthday Katelyn!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have recovered! You did a great job. Ally kept saying how fun it was on the way home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun birthday party!! Way to go MOM!!

    ReplyDelete