The love of a family is life's greatest blesssing.
It's time for summer swim lessons. I have learned my lesson that afternoon swim lessons in August are not a good idea due to all the afternoon storms!
Katelyn with Aunt Carol
AJ is a big fan of his monkey, Curious George. We are always asking, "Where's George?" George has officially become a part of our family.
Summer Vacation
St. George
Mornings at our house
Our family has been very blessed over these past months. We were all excited to find out we would be going to Disneyland on a family vacation. We were able to go with our good friends, the Braeggers'. I really had an enjoyable time watching the kids discover the magic of Disneyland. I am so grateful to be a mom and have these memories to share, memories that I will keep with me for a lifetime.
Congratulations Katelyn!! Gwen we had so much fun at the baptism!! You need to check out my pictures of the event...I just posted them on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteKatelyn, what an incredible day! You look very pretty in those pictures. Bryan and I are so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteWe were so disappointed that we couldn't make it to your baptism, Katelyn. We are proud of your choice to be baptised and love you!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I can't belive it has been 8 years already!!! What a beautiful girl!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and hey Gwen. Where is your Disneyland Blog?????
ReplyDelete