Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disneyland 4

Pixie Hollow
Aubrey loved Pixie Hollow.
She really enjoyed talking to Tinker Bell about her slippers that are made from dandelions.

Aubrey really wanted some cotton candy. So after lunch I bought her a bag.
She sat at the table and ate every last bit of it. I think it was one of the most enjoyable moments of her life!
Heather and I affectionately call this picture, "The Seven Dwarfs"
We had plenty of looks from other families in the park concerning how many children we had.
Heather and I had to laugh at it because we both feel like we don't have large families.

Left to Right: Ally, Holden, Katelyn, Jensen, Logan, Aubrey, and Andrew

The last night as we were walking out of the park, Minnie Mouse spotted Aubrey in the crowd holding her little Minnie Mouse. Minnie ran to Aubrey and kissed her cheek and then used her hands to sign, "I love you."
We will always have happy memories from the happiest place on earth!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Your kids are getting so big. What great memories.

    ReplyDelete