Katelyn's playing flag football this spring. We signed her up for an all girls team, but when we showed up for practice she was the only girl on the team. I guess the league didn't have many girls sign up so they just added one or two girls to each team. No worries, I am pretty sure Katelyn can handle the boys!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Katelyn Rocks
Katelyn's playing flag football this spring. We signed her up for an all girls team, but when we showed up for practice she was the only girl on the team. I guess the league didn't have many girls sign up so they just added one or two girls to each team. No worries, I am pretty sure Katelyn can handle the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandma Mona loves this blogging stuff! Thanks for your efforts!
ReplyDeleteBusy busy!! I love Aubrey's cake, way to go super mommy!! I had so much fun visiting you and yes I am still going to send you some hair things!! :)
ReplyDelete