Saturday, May 8, 2010

Together Forever

Happy 10th Anniversary


We celebrated our 10 year anniversary in style. We went to dinner at Flemming's Steak House. The food was excellent, the service exceptional and the dinner conversation was enjoyable. I had made Dave 10 cards each one contained a memorable event we have shared in our lives. Over the course of dinner we took turns reading each card and discussing our memories and feelings. For dessert we had a chocolate lava cake. I couldn't wait for dessert because that is when Dave had promised to reveal where we will be traveling this summer. I have known that a trip of some sort had been planned but I didn't have any details. Dave said that he couldn't believe that he was actually going to tell me where our destination would be.
We are going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera!

6 comments:

  1. HOLA MEXICO!!! Congratulations on 10 years, ya old fogies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you! And the outfit looks great, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats on 10 years!!! You will love a cruise, we went to the Mexican Riviera a few years ago and it was THE BEST VACATION EVER!!! You look fabulous, you are rockin' those braces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray!!! you look wonderful, glad you had a great anniversary and now something to look forward to:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your skirt...it is gorgeous!! I cannot see your eye makeup in the picture, but your lips look divine!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 10 Years is so fun!! I am glad you were able to do the cards for Dave and enjoy them over dinner!! You are going to have so much fun on your trip!! I love your new blog background too!!

    ReplyDelete