Thursday, May 13, 2010
Making Memories
Mother's Day was fabulous! I was showered with gifts from my children. Katelyn had made at least 5 or 6 different gifts for me. She is becoming quite crafty. Aubrey had made a card for me at preschool and even Andrew got into the action with a 4x6 card colored in "lellow". He is really starting to talk, my favorite is, "baberry" (strawberry). Dave gave an excellent talk in church. I especially liked the part about me and his love for me. There is no greater gift than love. We enjoyed our day at home just being together. Dave and the kids spent the afternoon writing love notes to me in our driveway with sidewalk chalk. A cherished memory I hope to never forget. I can't help to think about how grateful I am for the wonderful gift of motherhood. It is a lot of work, and at the end of my day, you can bet I am tired. But I would not trade my children's love and laughter for anything in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Glad to hear!!
ReplyDelete