Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disneyland 2

One of our favorite rides is, "Soaring over California." Aubrey loved this ride and she barely met the requirement of 42". They measured her at every gate. She also loved Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. She even tried to talk her mom into going on Splash Mountain with her, saying that she would sit by me so I wouldn't be scared. One day we were eating hot dogs for lunch and she showed me her hot dog that she had taken three bits out of the top of it and said, "Look Mom, I made the boat on Splash Mountain!"

"Who says you have to be a girl to wear pink!"
Katelyn had her best friend Ally to share each moment with. They did everything together, including riding each ride together. There wasn't one ride that Katelyn wouldn't try. Her favorite ride was California Screamin' and Splash Mountain. Katelyn loves a good roller coaster.
I had to include this picture to prove that even the parents had an enjoyable time.
Heather and I have been friends for years- I would hate to admit how long we have known one another. (it's been at least half of my lifetime) We had a really good time together. Thanks Braeggers!

1 comment:

  1. Of course we had fun...it's the happiest place on earth! I can't wait until our next adventure! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete