We took the kids to a free spring Ute football game. (the team played each other) Now we know why Dave only has two season tickets and not four. We were quite the entertainment for the crowd around us. The kids were only interested in the food and they kept getting suck in the folding stadium seats. After Andrew got stuck in the folding seat for the fourth time and Aubrey the second, I looked at Dave and said, "I think it's time to go". Dave says we are just making family memories, I say lets make them at home. We did have a lot of fun together and it was great to spend time together as a family.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Ute Family... there is no stopping us!
We took the kids to a free spring Ute football game. (the team played each other) Now we know why Dave only has two season tickets and not four. We were quite the entertainment for the crowd around us. The kids were only interested in the food and they kept getting suck in the folding stadium seats. After Andrew got stuck in the folding seat for the fourth time and Aubrey the second, I looked at Dave and said, "I think it's time to go". Dave says we are just making family memories, I say lets make them at home. We did have a lot of fun together and it was great to spend time together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment