Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Aubrey LOVES to ride with Uncle Tom on his scooter.  She holds on tight and tells him to go fast!

Katelyn loves the monkey bars and she is very good at them.  She plays on the monkey bars at school every recess.  I asked her who she liked to play with at school and she said, "Who ever is playing on the monkey bars."  What a monkey!

Katelyn sitting on the B overlooking Brigham City.

Katelyn and her dad hiked up to the Box Elder B on the mountain in Brigham City.  Katelyn has wanted to hike to the B for years and she finally made her goal.  She told me that a deer was passing by took this picture of her and her dad on the mountain.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That deer sure took some great pictures!! FUN labor day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Katelyn was able to make the hike -- going to BEHS, climbing to th3e "B" is something I've never done.

    ReplyDelete