The biggest surprise came from Santa this year. Pillow pets for one and all!
| Aubrey wanted the dog. Andrew asked Santa for a "pengin pillow pet" (penguin). I never tired of him saying "pengin". Katelyn was thrilled with her monkey. |
Andrew got a T-ball set for Christmas. He really liked swinging the bat. After a few swings I knew it was time the T-ball set go outside.
Katelyn and Aubrey both asked for a real dog this year for Christmas. Katelyn told me I could just tie the dog to the Christmas tree so it would be there in the morning when they woke up. I had to break the news to her, there would not be a real dog this Christmas. So it was fun Christmas morning watching them open their "FurReal walking pup" that barks and acts like a real dog but doesn't leave little messes behind for mom to clean up.
| Twister anyone? |
Andrew really got into the spirit of opening presents. He had the look of surprise before he even opened his gift from Grandma and Grandpa.
The Nerf gun wasn't Andrews gift this year. But as soon as he saw it he knew that he wanted one. I think he's going to have to wait a few more years before that dream will come true.
Katelyn with her cousin McKylee at Great Grandma's Christmas party.
Grandpa surrounded by the grandkids. There is no other place he would rather be.
I love Andrews surprise face, that is So cute!! Looks like the kids had a fun Christmas!! I love your Christmas card, when are we going to see each other again?? I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a super fabulous Christmas!! Glad you had a wonderful one!! Love the picture of the children with their Pillow Pets!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks AMAZING!
ReplyDelete