Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The annual Christmas tree Extravaganza!

Finding the perfect Christmas tree is not an easy task.  Especially when the snow is 3ft deep.  We were happy to find our tree this year,and even happier that we didn't loose one of our kids in the deep snow!
Thanks again to the Braeggers this year!  We had a great time at the cabin, making memories that will last a lifetime.
The kids enjoyed sledding and being pulled behind the 4-wheeler in the sled.
This picture says it all about AJ and his feelings for the snow.  "I don't like the white stuff, please don't make me touch it! Are you people just going to leave me here?"
Aubrey embraces the cold snow. She loves to have fun and jump right in.  Yesterday the girls were playing in the front yard together, and Aubrey took Katelyn's hat and filled it with snow.  I couldn't believe it, my sweet Aubrey has a devil wild side to her.
Where would Katelyn and Ally be without each other. 
See Heather, I told you I took a cute picture of you!
Dave had to work pretty hard at convincing AJ that a sled ride was a good idea.  I found out that taking the kids sledding really means a lot of work for mom and dad.  I was exhausted after our big day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute? Hmmmm...Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, snowy picture! I LOVE it!! It looks so fun! What wonderful, happy memories you are creating with your family to last a lifetime!!

    ReplyDelete