Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cabo San Lucas

This was an amazing picture of the sunset, taken from our balcony on the boat. Dave did a great job at getting us a lovely suite on the boat. I loved looking out at the ocean every day.
Paradise

The beach in Cabo was one of my favorite places. I have never seen the water so clear and the sand so soft. I could see my feet standing in the water.
I could go back there any time, I dream of being back at that beach.


Cabo is where we went snorkeling. I was a bit overwhelmed at first with the waves and snorkeling gear. Once I got over my fear, I really enjoyed looking at the fish in the ocean. It felt like I could reach out and touch them, but they were always just out of my reach.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sunset photo!! I love the rocks around Cabo!! So breathtaking!! I still remember going snorkeling around them...so glad you had fun snorkeling and having fun in the ocean!!

    ReplyDelete