Friday, June 25, 2010

Canopy Zip Line Tour- Puerto Vallarta

All the rumors are true! I did the zip line!
And here is my proof!

I am trying to smile for the camera, but really I am scared silly!
And I am really not liking Dave at this point, because he is the one who got me into this mess.
The guys on the zip line helping me into my gear were teasing me about being too serious.
How can a girl be too serious at a time like this, when I'm about to fly 500 feet above ground!?!

Dave couldn't be more excited about this part of the trip.
He was like a little kid with excitement on the morning of our first day in Puerto Vallarta.

Here is a picture of Dave and I on the last zip line. We were racing each other, and just for the record, I was winning until the 2nd half of the line.
I think he won due to the extra weight he had over me. That's right I said it.

And here is the picture where I said,
"You were right dear, I loved it!"

2 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you for going for it!! Looks like you even enjoyed it also!! What a beautiful day in Puerto Vallarta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had fun! That is a fun cruise! I need to call you!!!!

    ReplyDelete