Tuesday, June 22, 2010

St.. George

POOL TIME
As soon as school was out we left on our family vacation for St. George's house.
(That's what Aubrey calls it)

My favorite part of summer is anything out in the sun. I can't get enough and I LOVE the heat. St. George has become a must every year in the Kotter household.


AJ enjoying his Cookie Crisp in bed, with George, of course!
George is the monkey, he sleeps with it every day. He wonders around the house saying, "George" when we can't find him.

The kids enjoying their sleepover together in the living room of the condo....
they didn't sleep much.
Andrew discovered he could get out of the pack'n play. Dave and I didn't know what to do the first night. We tried everything, but he wouldn't go to sleep. The next night we tried his car seat, (it's the only thing he couldn't get out of) and it worked beautifully. He would fall asleep in the car seat and then we moved him to the crib. You gotta do what you gotta do. Parenthood...huh?

1 comment:

  1. I simply LOVE the pic of your three children getting ready to go to the pool!! How fun!! And I still think it is absolutely hilarious that Andrew slept in his carseat in his crib!! Good times!!

    ReplyDelete